Check what our customers say about us



At EconomyTransferZurich we are committed to providing our customers with highly professional service at surprisingly competitive prices. Our highly satisfied customers are the most valuable reward for our dedication. We receive feedback from our customers in numerous e-mails. Here we would like to share with you some of the comments – all of them by customers who have used our passenger transfer service in Switzerland, from and to the airports of Zurich, Basel and Geneva as well as door-to-door transfers from and to other locations.

“Best value for money! Would use it again.”
(R.W., UK)

“Many thanks! Great service for me and my family! Very friendly and helpful drivers! I would definitely recommend this service and would definitely use it again.”
(D.J., Croatia)

“I am highly satisfied with the quality of service! I had business trip in Switzerland and it was important to be on time for my appointments. I booked a 4-day service with EconomyTransferZurich on a recommendation from a friend and am fully satisfied. Very polite, helpful and punctual driver, reliable on schedule of pick-up and arrival. Clean and comfortable car. I would highly recommend your service to anyone who travels to Switzerland.”
(A.A., Bulgaria)

“Many thanks for the immediate reaction – thanks to you I managed to catch my flight! From now on I will never have doubts to book with you when coming to Zurich.”
(M.G., Bulgaria)

“Hey, guys, thank you for the perfect service! Last time in Switzerland something got wrong with our booking and just arrived in Zurich with my wife we spent hours at the airport, trying to organize our transfer to Wengen. This time we decided to choose another company and booked with EconomyTransferZurich. We were nervous till the very last moment and when our flight was delayed by 3 hours, we got really stressed. And what a pleasant surprise it was when we just phoned and everything was arranged in no time. Thank you, guys, for being that perfect! We are coming again in February and we are booking our private taxi with you again!
(D.S., UK)

“I used your transfers several times in Switzerland and also recommended you to my colleagues and those who used this service came to the same conclusion. Very professional, on time, excellent prices. You just book and can fully rely. I recommend.”
(G.H., the Netherlands)

“As first time using your company for transport in Zurich I found you to be very good. Driver waited at the airport, I had no problem finding him, helped with luggage and was very polite. In the next months I have other trips to Zurich and will definitely book with you. I will recommend you to my colleagues and friends who travel to Switzerland. Thank you.”
(S.S., Romania)

“As a ski maniac, I am happy to have qualification, job and income that allow me to go for skiing wherever I like. For a third time I came to Switzerland and for a third time I used your transfers. I am very satisfied with your service and recommend it to everyone around. Looking forward to meeting you again at Geneva airport in March! :)”
(L.A., Bulgaria)

“This year our team worked on a project where we had 5 study visits in Switzerland. We were recommended your services by a colleague who had used them and was highly satisfied. Now when all our study visits have been conducted I can definitely confirm this satisfaction – reliable service, very punctual and professional. Thank you!”
(S.M., Bulgaria)

Коментари

  1. Regards from Andrew Wallace from Glasgow! Many thanks for the brilliant service from Zurich to Zermatt and back (and for sending the forgotten jacket in one of your cars back home)! :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Marta Szelag, Krakow, Poland14 ноември 2019 г. в 20:54

    I’d like to join the positive feedback community and express my satisfaction with the EconomyTransferZurich transport service. I used this company twice this year (2019) for transfers from Zurich to Luzern and back. The service was brilliantly provided by the experienced professionals of the company, in strict compliance with my business schedules and sticking to the highest standards of quality and safety. I’d like to thank the team and recommend the service to all people visiting Switzerland.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации от този блог

Вижте какво казват клиентите ни за нас

Need airport transfer in Switzerland? Check our advantages and book online!